Your Use of this Site
Credit Card Transactions
What this website does
This website allows us to:
- take credit card donations to support our work.
- sell tickets to the events we organise.
- allow our members to pay membership fees.
- set up Direct Debits for regular donations and membership payments.
We do not use this site to sell any merchandise.
Our Business Trading Name
Our Business Trading Name is: Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Our Contact Details
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
+44 (0)208 332 3200
The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is an exempt charity
More Terms & Conditions can be found here
How this site makes use of browser cookies:
- When you have logged in successfully to a logged-in-only area of this site (if one exists), a cookie will be applied to your browser to convey your authentication as you move through the pages of the site. This cookie is removed when you log out of the logged-in area and does not itself contain any of your personal information.
Where a shopping area of the site exists, a cookie will be used to store which items you have placed in to your shopping basket.
- The framework we use to build this area of the site creates a cookie that follows you as you move through the pages of the site. This cookies allows the site to respond to any settings you may set so that they persist as you move through the pages of the site. This cookie does not itself contain any of your personal information.
- All cookies set by this site will be deleted when you close your browser down.
This site does not use browser cookies to:
- Share information with third party websites.
- Collect personally identifiable information about you.
- Track your movements for the purposes of advertising.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Note that your use of some of the sections of this site mentioned above will be impaired if you do choose to disable cookies.